my Friends

click2 laaaa

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

hahahaha!!!!


funny things happened today.hahaha!!let me laughed at my own stupidity 1st,then i'll tell ya ek.ok, im ready!hehe.i can't remember what i was googling, suddenly i read bout renewing driver's license. n i gatal2 tgn,check my own license.guess what??hahahaha. my license tamat tempoh oredi laa.hayyo!since dec plak tuh.so, i cepat2 merajinkan diri n go to da post office n renewed it for 3yrs straight.no need to think bout it for 3yrs!fuh!lega.best jer i drove around without realizing license dh mati.hehehe.n for that, i kene la lecture from my father.padan muka aku! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Pre Wedding Date

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Smokey's birthday

PitaPata Cat tickers

Shirou's birthday

PitaPata Cat tickers